iFathom has been providing custom application design and development work, system integration, and quality IT Professional Services to government and private sector clients for more than 15 years. iFathom holds a number of Supply Arrangements (SA) and Standing Offers (SO) with various government departments for IT Professional Services in different categories, as well as some government wide SAs and SOs. These represent our clients' projected and ongoing specific IT Professional Services requirements. Our cients have identified Business Analyst as one of these categories. Qualified candidates who apply for this position will be contacted when contracts for this position come up, as and when required by our client. CVs will be kept in our database for this purpose for six months.
Business Analyst Levels of Experience
Level 1: <5 years of experience as a Business Analyst
Level 2: 5 to <10 years of experience as a Business Analyst
Level 3: 10+ years of experience as a Business Analyst
Specialties could include but are not limited to:
- Oracle CASE
- Rational Rose
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and document statements of requirements for considered alternatives.
- Perform business analyses of functional requirements to identify information, procedure, and decision flows.
- Evaluate existing procedures and methods, identify and document items such as database content, structure, application subsystems.
- Develop data dictionary.
- Define and document interfaces of manual to automated operations within application subsystems, to external systems, and between new and existing systems.
- Identify candidate business processes for re-design, prototype potential solutions, provide trade-off information and suggest a recommended course of action.
- Identify the modifications to the automated processes.
- Establish acceptance test criteria with client.
- Support and use the selected departmental methodologies.