iFathom has been providing custom application design and development work, system integration, and quality IT Professional Services to government and private sector clients for more than 15 years. iFathomholds a number of Supply Arrangements and Standing Offers with various government departments for IT Professional Services in different categories. These represent our clients' projected and ongoing specific IT Professional Services requirements. Our Client has identified System Administrator as one of these categories. Qualified candidates who apply for this position will be contacted when contracts for this position come up, as and when required by our client. CVs will be kept in our database for this purpose for six months.
Candidates must have at minimum a Reliability Status Security Clearance from CIISD.
Minimum education of two (2) years Secondary School or equivalent.
Level 1: <5 years of experience
Level 2: 5<10 years of experience
Level 3: 10+ years of experience
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain operating systems;
- Install, monitor, upgrade and maintain hardware and software;
- Work with Business Analysts, Project Managers, Developers, and clients/stakeholders to maintain and improve software performance;
- Apply problem solving skills to troubleshoot and resolve technical problems;
- Ensure timely and reliable system administration procedures, such as backup and/or recovery; and
- Analyze system performance and recommend improvements.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
and type System Administrator (Levels 1, 2 and 3) jobID #266 in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. No phone calls please.