iFathom Corporation is a Canadian company that has excelled at the delivery of complete Secure Information Management (SIM) solutions to both private enterprises and public sector clients since 1991. We design, develop and install complete SIM solutions and offer accompanying ongoing professional services and technical support.
Our federal government client requires the services of intermediate (5-10 yrs experience) level testers to work on various application development and support projects. CVs submitted for this opportunity will be kept in our database inventory of Testing Specialists for As and When Required services in support of our client. Qualified applicants will be contacted as and when client requirements arise.
Tester Required Experience:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the last 7 years in system testing
- Minimum of 5 years of experience within the last 7 years creating and implementing test plans, test scripts and all associated documentation
- Minimum of 2 years of experience within the last 7 years working with n-tier, web enabled, or mainframe application architecture, technologies and tools as a Testing Specialist
- Experience working with client/server architecture, technologies and tools in a relational database environment as a Testing Specialist
- Experience working with architecture, technologies and tools in a mainframe environment as a Testing Specialist
- Experience with Common Look and Feel, and Accessibility guidelines used in software testing
- Experience in conducting performance testing
- Experience working with automated testing tools
- Experience working with application developers in a team environment related to problem resolution and Software bug fixes
- Experience with SQL and/or PL/SQL
- University Degree related to Computer Science or IT Related College Diploma or Certification or Software Testing Certification