iFathom has been providing custom application design and development work, system integration, and quality IT Professional Services to government and private sector clients for more than 15 years. iFathomholds a number of Supply Arrangements (SA) and Standing Offers (SO) with various government departments for IT Professional Services in different categories, as well as some government wide SAs and SOs. These represent our clients' projected and ongoing specific IT Professional Services requirements. Our clients have identified Web Developer as one of these categories. Qualified candidates who apply for this position will be contacted when contracts for this position come up, as and when required by our client. CVs will be kept in our database for this purpose for six months.
Web Developer Levels of Experience
Level 1: <5 years of experience as a Web Developer
Level 2: 5 to <10 years of experience as a Web Developer
Level 3: 10+ years of experience as a Web Developer
Specialties could include but are not limited to:
Duties may include but are not limited to:
- Develop and prepare diagrammatic plans for web based service delivery over the internet;
- Analyze the problems outlined by systems analysts/designers in terms of such factors as style, and extent of information to be transferred across the internet;
- Select and use the best available web development tools for linking the internet based client to the departmental "back end" information delivery programs and databases;
- Design high-usability web pages to meet the requirement;
- Verify accuracy and completeness of programs by preparing sample data, and testing them by means of system acceptance test runs made by operating personnel;
- Correct program errors by revising instructions or altering the sequence of operations; and
- Test instructions, and assemble specifications, flow charts, diagrams, layouts, programming and operating instructions to document applications for later modification or reference.