Candidates must have at minimum a Reliability Status Security Clearance from CIISD.
Webmaster Experience Levels
Level 1: <5 years of experience as a Webmaster
Level 2: 5 to <10 years of experience as a Webmaster
Level 3: 10+ years of experience as a Webmaster
Specialties could include but are not limited to:
Minimum education of two (2) years Secondary School or equivalent. Varies for each individual requirement.
Responsibilities could include but are not limited to:
- Create web pages including graphics and general web site design;
- Develop and implement usability tests, analyse results and modify design accordingly;
- Develop flowcharts (web site flow maps) depicting navigation and basic content;
- Develop line drawings or block diagrams illustrating the priority of information, links, navigation and space requirements;
- Develop content diagrams showing the interactive connection between web pages; and
- Develop interactive prototypes showing basic form and fuctionality for both usability testing and presentations.