General Online Application submission
iFathom Corporation has been successfully extending our public and private sector client’s IT capabilities since 1995. iFathom has built a solid reputation for delivering quality IT professional services with a full commitment to our client’s success. We offer full-time employment as well as contract opportunities to reputable IT professionals.
At iFathom, we recognize that our biggest asset is our people. We show our people the same respect and goodwill that we do our clients.
iFathom Corporation has been awarded a number of IT professional services contracts and supply arrangements with federal government departments. As such, we are regularly called upon to either directly fill positions or submit candidates in a request for proposal process. We routinely offer and propose resources in the following information technology / information managment categories:
- Project/Program Manager, Administrator, Coordinator, Scheduler
- Architect (Application, Web, IM, Business, Technical, Enterprise)
- Analyst (Business, System, Programmer)
- Developer / Programmer (Software, Web)
- Designer (Web, Graphic)
- QA Specialist, Tester, Testing Manager
- Web Content Creator, Editor, Manager
- Database Designer, Developer, Administrator
- Administrator (Network, System)
- Technical Writer
- IT Instructor, Courseware Developer
Please note that typically our resources require a government of Canada security clearance screening.
Join our Team!
Qualified IT Professionals who submit their resumés to iFathom will be contacted only when there is an appropriate client requirement. No phone calls please. Please forward your resumé in word or pdf format to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the following:
- Desired Role(s)
- Contact Phone Number
- Security Clearance Level
- Highest Level of Education
- Professional Certifications
- Employment Preference (Fulltime Employment vs Contract)
- Salary / Per Diem Range
Thank you for your interest in iFathom.
Please send your resume to email@example.com and General Online Application submission jobID #7831 in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. No phone calls please.