Our federal government client requires the services of a System Analyst / PowerHouse Developer for a contract opportunity through March 2018.
Federal Government security clearance at the Reliability level (valid) is mandatory.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator in English (written and oral) and will exhibit strong project leadership ability. The below skills are mandatory:
- Knowledge of and Min 5 years' working experience using PowerHouse Programing Language
- Business Analyst skills
- Experience working with and liaising with senior management
- Knowledge of RDBMS and Oracle DB
- Knowledge of SQL and Oracle PL/SQL languages
- Ability to document existing system using reverse engineering approach due to lack of existing documentation
Gather business requirements
Review DMS DB documentation (functions, triggers, packages, tables, etc..)
Create new documentation
- Basic Knowledge of Linux OS
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and PowerHouse Developer jobID #7905 in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. No phone calls please.