Bilingual Service Desk Support Tech
Our client in Mississauga requires client-focused Service Desk Support Technicians for immediate full time openings. Successful candidates will be team oriented, dependable, enthusiastic and self-starting and self-motivated and will possess:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills;
- Outstanding customer service skills and professionalism;
- Ability to work in fast paced and changing environment;
- Ability to read and comprehend written technical information in the form of technical manuals; and
- Solid prioritizing skills.
- Knowledge of Microsoft O/S and configuration and Microsoft Exchange/Outlook, Lotus Notes
- Knowledge of software installation in a windows environment including policies, INF files, scripting, INI files, Windows Registry and directory structure
- Knowledge of PC hardware and software, diagnosis, configuration and installations
- Capable of reading and writing French and English
- A+, Network+, MCP, MCSA, MCITP, MCSE is a plus
Please send your resume to email@example.com and Bilingual Service Desk Support Tech jobID #7907 in the subject line. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interview. No phone calls please.