iFathom Corporation is looking for an experienced LiveCycle Process Designer to join our team.
The Process Designer will work closely with clients as well as the technical team to discover and translate various business processes into Adobe LiveCycle Orchestrations; taking advantage of process automation opportunities wherever possible.
This is a full time position in Ottawa. Some travel to client sites may be required.
- Must be eligible for federal government security clearance
- Must have experience using LiveCycle Workbench and the various services provided with the LiveCycle product
- Must have Java Scripting experience
- Must have LiveCycle Forms design knowledge / experience
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills in English (French is an asset)
- Professional experience using XML, C# and Java are assets
- Meeting and working with clients to establish possible business processes to target for automation
- Making technical recommendations and presenting options to clients with regards to LiveCycle implementations
- Analyzing processes and translating them into LiveCycle Orchestrations
- Documentation of requirements
- Involvement in the whole SDLC as required
- Working closely with technical team to ensure that requirements are clearly communicated and ultimately met